Our favorite book is always the book that speaks most directly to us at a particular stage in our lives. And our lives change. We have other favorites that give us what we most need at that particular time. But we never lose the old favorites. They’re always with us. We just sort of accumulate them. –Lloyd Alexander
Looking for some life changing reading? Craving to read a new book that will inspire you?
Each and every one of the books below contributed significantly to the choices and changes I have made throughout the last few years and have helped me to take life’s challenges with greater ease. Some of these books I found, some of them found me and others were given to me at just the perfect moment.
Whether you are curious to understand the science of prayer (The Isaiah Effect), looking to outsource your life (The 4-Hour Workweek), interested in healing from an energetic level (Divine Transformation), need to learn how to think big (Magic of Thinking Big) or have recently embarked upon your own journey of transformation, here you will find a wealth of information to get you started.
As promised, here are 33 powerful and inspiring books that will help and encourage you to change your life. Enjoy.
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
- The Isaiah Effect: Decoding the Lost Science of Prayer and Prophecy by Gregg Braden
- The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire: Harnessing the Infinite Power of Coincidence by Deepak Chopra
- The Book of Secrets: Unlocking the Hidden Dimensions of Your Life by Deepak Chopra
- The Art of Happiness by The Dalai Lama
- The Notebook by Nicolas Sparks
- The Celestine Prophecy: An Adventure by James Redfield
- The 10th Insight: Holding the Vision by James Redfield
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- Peace is Every Breath: A Practice for Our Busy Lives by Thich Nhat Hanh
- The Shack by William P. Young
- You Can Create an Exceptional Life by Louise Hay and Cheryl Richardson
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
- Vagabonding: An Uncommon Guide to the Art of Long-Term World Travel by Rolf Potts
- Warrior of the Light by Paulo Coelho
- The Fifth Mountain: A Novel by Paulo Coelho
- Divine Transformation: The Divine Way to Self-Clear Karma to Transform Your Health, Relationships, Finances and More by Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
- A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose by Eckhart Tolle
- Signs From Above: Your Angels’ Messages About Your Life Purpose, Relationships, Health and More by Doreen Virtue and Charles Virtue
- Anatomy of the Spirit: Seven Stages of Power and Healing by Caroline Myss
- Spontaneous Healing: How to Discover and Embrace Your Body’s Natural Ability to Maintain and Heal Itself by Dr. Weil
- When God Winks on Love: Let the Power of Coincidence Lead You to Love by Squire Rushnell
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff in Love by Richard and Kristine Carlson
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary D. Chapman
- Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill
- Hector and the Search for Happiness by Francois Lelord
- The Power by Rhonda Byrne
- Choose Yourself! by James Altucher
- Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz, Ph. D.
Are you ready to make a change? Feeling stuck? Struggling to find the right partner? Email Renee today at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how working with a coach can help you transition from where you are now to where you really want to be.